Information Technology Law/E-commerce Matters
Information technology and the development of the information superhighway have changed the way people and companies do business in Anguilla. The passage of the Electronic Transactions Act on 14th September 2006 facilitates E-commerce and provides a framework for the storage and protection of electronic data. We were instrumental in the preparation of this legislation.
Our experienced team of attorneys also advises on a range of information technology issues including but not limited to:
- Domain Name Registry setup and conduct Domain name registrations
- Cyber-piracy issues in relation to trademark and copyright infringement
- Compliance and regulatory matters
- Legal advice for internet startups
- E-commerce matters generally