About the Firm
Keithley Lake & Associates was founded on 6th July, 1993 by Keithley F. T. Lake who returned to Anguilla after many years of experience and service in the United States.
At Keithley Lake & Associates we recognize the responsibility a law firm has to provide quality legal services to its clients and to that end we strive to complete our clients' legal affairs promptly, skillfully and professionally. We are driven by our Mission and are constantly guided by our Core Values. Client service is our top priority and we are committed to the process of continuous improvement through a thorough understanding of client needs. We also give back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Firm has a complement of well respected professionals and skilled support personnel to meet our clients’ needs for diverse and sophisticated legal services. Our lawyers are called in multiple jurisdictions.
In addition, the Firm has established close working relationships with attorneys in the wider Caribbean, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Bermuda, Hong Kong and Latin America.
Our clientele is diverse and includes large international and local corporations as well as individuals.
“To provide outstanding quality service to our clients in the pursuit of their interests and causes while at all times stressing legal excellence, tenacity, respect for all, upholding high ethical standards in our relationships with our clients, the legal profession, the courts and the community.”
- We strive to provide the highest quality legal services. The client defines quality. The four dimensions of quality are technical excellence of work product, responsiveness, speed and cost effectiveness.
- We adhere to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- We are a team, with varying expertise to accomplish the goals of the clients and the firm.
- We accept personal responsibility for our practices and limits on our professional
autonomy for the good of the firm.
- We expect and are entitled to fair compensation for our efforts.
- We strive to attract and retain the very best people and to provide an environment
supportive of continued professional growth and development.
- We value efficient, hard work.
- We will seek a balance in our professional, family, community and personal commitments.
- We are dedicated to the betterment of the legal profession and the jurisdictions in which
- We strive to attain excellence in our respective areas of legal practice.